woensdag 27 januari 2010

SennMagic 3.1 = 3.0 fixed + extras!

I fixed the compile-issue with SennMagic 3.0 and as an apology, I added some new methods that I was saving for a future release.

GeneralUtils.canBeBoolean(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeByte(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeDouble(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeFloat(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeInteger(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeLong(String):boolean
GeneralUtils.canBeShort(String):boolean


These methods check if a String vaue can be converted to the respective type.
It saves you the trouble of having to catch NumberFormatException everytime you want to convert a String to something.

I also added

StringUtils.isValid(String):boolean

Which is a pretty simple and straightforward check. I use it all the time to check my string values.
It checks if a String value is not null and the length is > 0.

So, SennMagic 3.1 is available for download!

Only one place: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sennmagic

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten