I fixed the compile-issue with SennMagic 3.0 and as an apology, I added some new methods that I was saving for a future release.
These methods check if a String vaue can be converted to the respective type.
It saves you the trouble of having to catch NumberFormatException everytime you want to convert a String to something.
I also added
Which is a pretty simple and straightforward check. I use it all the time to check my string values.
It checks if a String value is not null and the length is > 0.
So, SennMagic 3.1 is available for download!
Only one place: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sennmagic